Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

Postby Choppercrazy » Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 pm

you may post your comments about this note here.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz

Postby hla » Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:09 pm

Lie builds upon lie, and Republicans and conservatives just look the other way as if the lies are unimportant, then they are astonished that people are supporting Obama. If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise.

Is Life so dear or peace so sweet to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Not Almightly God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty or give me death.
- Patrick Henery

I always thought of Mr Henry's words in terms of war and defense, never in terms of freedom. It just occurs to me now in reading this post that it includes fighting for the freedom to speak and the need defend the spoken truth at the price of the barrage of attacks against it. Perhaps I need to go and read his whole speech again with a different frame of mind.
Never alone when I am there - when I am not in, that's when the confusion starts.
hla
Co-pilot

Return to American Politics