Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

The Bloody Brotherhood

The Bloody Brotherhood

Postby Choppercrazy » Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:34 pm

Post your comments about this note here.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: The Bloody Brotherhood

Postby KaizokuShojo » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:42 am

Yay, another note! :D Unfortunate, though, that there has to be such tragedies to write about. :(

He said so much so well that there's not really much else to talk about. I doubt Obama will uninvite anyone--he's too unwilling to 'offend,' he will say. (Ri~ght...)

It's really boggling to the mind how anyone can claim to be for human rights, and support mass murderers, people who will slay their opponents and display them for all to see. But then again, Obama's quite notorious for surrounding himself with people that will kiss and worship his poops, and quieting those who disagree.

I wonder what they'll talk about... Recipes for soup? Soccer scores? The weather? How to achieve complete world domination?
Naturally I'm (slightly) kidding about that last. But seriously, how can you have an amiable conversation with someone like Morsi? Even if you are truly trying to reach out a hand of kindness to someone like that, how do you keep your insides from twisting violently at all the things he's done? How would you be able to sit there and smile and talk about mundane topics, or things like the economy? You can't, not if you're a compassionate human being. But Obama's not all that compassionate, or logical, it would seem.
"Doctor! My capillaries are shrinking!"
Image POKEMON TRAINER MURDOCK wants to battle!
KaizokuShojo
Chopper Pilot

Postby writer525 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 3:50 pm

I want to thank you Dwight for your time and effort in putting forth the truth about the Muslim agenda and Obama's ties to them and the problems they are now causing him if only in a small way. I was especially grateful to the links to the Front Page website and I went there and read several articles and am shocked as all Americans should be at what is taking place in our country. I will vote in a way to hopefully help the nation take back its power from the brotherhood and move away from its influence. I am spreading the word to my friends and family and I hope in a small way this will help. I am just so proud of you for standing up and making statements that go contrary to many people. I pray for you and hope this battle can be won!
"That guy is as crazy as a Mexican rabbit, but I love him!
writer525
Chopper Pilot

Highscores: 7

Postby hla » Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:00 am

I am certainly not surprised at the reporting of the atrocities in Egypt and am dreadfully frightened for the Koptic Christians and Jews. The Christians being easily identified with the Koptic Christian church because they are tattooed with the cross. It does make for an easily identifiable target.

Apart from the ideology, religion and humanity issues which are of course well addressed. Apart from the destabilisation of the US and the possibility deification of the president in the eyes of the president for humanities sake, I have one basic well used question. Where is the money? From what little understanding I have about politics and any sort of business, a meeting is generally about control and profit. I can see the control issues but I am not aware of oil in Egypt. So from Morisi's point, will military profit be the aim? What business profit is in it for the US?
Never alone when I am there - when I am not in, that's when the confusion starts.
hla
Co-pilot

Return to American Politics