Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Which one did you like best Decker or Fullbright?

Post here about the people who had (reoccuring) guestroles in the series, like Col. Decker and Fullbright for instance or any other role that stood out and you would like to discuss

Now which Colonel who chased the A-team did you like best?

Col. Decker
93%
Col Fullbright
7%

Total votes : 29

Re: Which one did you like best Decker or Fullbright?

Postby KaizokuShojo » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Decker was really gritty and serious and seemed more military overall, I thought he was more...threatening, and imposing, than Fullbright.
Has anyone else seen him in Star Trek: TNG? That was hilarious. He makes a good Klingon, especially with that nose and voice. XD
"Doctor! My capillaries are shrinking!"
Image POKEMON TRAINER MURDOCK wants to battle!
KaizokuShojo
Chopper Pilot

Postby A.J. » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:50 am

You bet, here's a few caps I took years ago. I have one of Melinda Culea's role too. It's such a TAT filled show, isn't it? :)

A.J.
Fixed Wing Pilot

Postby Wolf of the Skies » Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:54 am

Decker, no contest! He's the only one of the military pursuers that I've actually bothered drawing so far.
He's so much smarter than the others in a lot of ways and grittier and STILL can't manage to capture the A-Team but his personality and everything overall is the best :D
Wolf of the Skies
Fixed Wing Pilot

Highscores: 1

Postby bcbdrums » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:45 am

oh how unfair, i love them both! but i chose fulbright, because he was just as tough as decker, but he also seemed pretty analytical, while decker was unmoving in his beliefs. and of course, fulbright came around to believing the guys were innocent in the end, so he gets special points for that ;)
"You know, the people that I create in there are m-...more real to me than anyone I meet out here."

. .Image
bcbdrums
Co-pilot

Highscores: 2

Postby HeidiO » Mon May 16, 2011 2:52 am

Okay, I liked Decker mostly because I remembered him from his role in Magnum P.I. So shallow.

That actor was in Star Trek? No kidding! Who can tell who any of those actors are with all that makeup on!
--HeidiO

Frankie "Dishpan" Santana: Are you ok?
H.M. "Howling Mad" Murdock: That has never satisfactorily been determined.
HeidiO
Navigator

Postby Kasia » Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:46 pm

I like them both, but Decker is a litlle bit better. I think he's more motivated and obstinate :).
bcbdrums wrote:fulbright came around to believing the guys were innocent in the end, so he gets special points for that ;)

I agree! Poor 'Bull', not enough that hardly anyone likes him, then he's been killed. :lol:
Polskę i okolice ;) zapraszam serdecznie na http://a-teamfreak.blogspot.com/
Kasia
Navigator

Highscores: 8

Postby Beata » Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:28 pm

Decker was better than Fullbright.
"I did what I did, because if I didn't do it, it would have got done and I might add that not doing it,would have been a lot worse than doing it badly ... which I was not about to do."
Beata
Airman First Class

Postby Allison » Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:44 am

Decker. He has such a powerful, intimidating presence on the show, and he's a formidable opponent to the A-Team. When we see him again during the Trial Arc, I let out a little cheer because yay Decker came back, even if it was only to sink the A-Team further. I did like Fullbright, though, and the way he eventually realized the guys were innocent.
Allison
Basic Airman

Postby Macrina » Wed May 17, 2017 7:13 am

Col. Decker was the BEST. I wish he was more constantly in the series--he improved every episode he was in. Seriously, how many men can get outwitted and downright mocked by the A-team over and over and over again like Decker did without losing a SHRED of dignity? He never even got a LITTLE bit less intimidating! I mean, DANG--what a MAN!

Fulbright was super likeable as their opponent, but he didn't command the same respect that Decker so effortlessly did.

Can you imagine what a deep and suspenseful tone "The Sound of Thunder" would have had if it had been DECKER??
Macrina
Basic Airman

Postby Allison » Wed May 17, 2017 10:05 am

Marina, consider my mind officially blown with the possibilities. :shock: That would have been so interesting! Decker, who's been hounding the A-Team, finally needs them. Decker, who we know did some ruthless things in Vietnam, had a relationship with a Vietnamese woman and fathered a child with her. Decker with a daughter who's grown up hearing stories about his actions and despises him. Decker finally realizing that the A-Team was innocent. Nothing at all against Fullbright, but "Sound of Thunder" suddenly takes on so many extra layers when its the character who has been hunting the A-Team since season 2 versus the one that only showed up in season 4.
Allison
Basic Airman

Previous

Return to A-team actors in guestroles