Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

What was Hannibals best quality?

He loves it when a plan comes together, talk about Hannibal in here

What was Hannibals best quality?

his courage
10%
his sense of humor
10%
his (crazy) plans
33%
his leadership skills
48%

Total votes : 21

Re: What was Hannibals best quality?

Postby Kasia » Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:25 pm

Murdock was also wounded in 'The Sound of Thunder' and B.A in this episode - I don't remember title - when Team was helping a boy whose father was killed by bad guys; they wanted his land because there where oil.
But Hannibal as a leader can't be hurt 8) .
Polskę i okolice ;) zapraszam serdecznie na http://a-teamfreak.blogspot.com/
Kasia
Navigator

Highscores: 8

Postby Allison » Mon May 15, 2017 9:46 pm

I'll join in with the others and say his leadership abilities. That includes his planning skills (and more importantly his improvisational skills) and his ability to understand the minds of both his enemies and his men. Hannibal knows just the right thing to say to calm B.A. down or get Face in gear. In "In Plane Sight" when Murdock is trying to be "sane", Hannibal has brief talk with him. He doesn't tell Murdock to stop or anything like that. He just expresses concern, and it's enough for Murdock to start acting like his normal (well, as normal as Murdock gets) self again.
Allison
Basic Airman

Postby Macrina » Wed May 17, 2017 7:42 am

Most definitely it's his ability to improvise those plans--particularly when the clock is ticking.
Macrina
Basic Airman

Postby Macrina » Wed May 17, 2017 7:43 am

Most definitely it's his ability to improvise those plans--particularly when the clock is ticking.
Macrina
Basic Airman

Postby Macrina » Wed May 17, 2017 7:46 am

I repeat myself for emphasis. I REPEAT MYSELF FOR EMPHASIS.

Just kidding. I accidentally double-posted and I don't know how to get rid of the second one. Apologies.
Macrina
Basic Airman

Postby DrJen » Tue May 23, 2017 6:04 pm

Macrina wrote:I accidentally double-posted and I don't know how to get rid of the second one. Apologies.

If you can't delete it yourself you can ask :heli: (Choppercrazy) or :me: to do it for you. :)

P.S. Once you've read this, post that you have and I will clean this up for you.
DrJen
Playground Crew

Previous

Return to Colonel John 'Hannibal' Smith