Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Your favorite A-Team scene is???

Questions about or want to talk about a particular episode? this is the place to post it.

Re: Your favorite A-Team scene is???

Postby MizHowlinMad » Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:21 pm

I agree; there should have been a Dwight Schultz' Greatest Hits album. :fan:

In terms of Murdock scenes, I always enjoy those moments when he's by himself and still acts crazy (the stealing the chopper scene in HOLIDAY IN THE HILLS, the tasting the paint bit in BLACK DAY AT BAD ROCK, talking to himself as Rev. Hanover in THE ROAD TO HOPE...)

Just when you think he's not really crazy... :madcow:
"I love the smell of revolution in the mornin'! It smells like hushpuppies!"
MizHowlinMad
Fixed Wing Pilot

Postby howlin' mad » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Ha,ha,ha, Love the paint tasting and sayin' his touching and funny 'goodbye' to his plant also....too many to choose just one, though like TakadaSaiko the scene at the V.A. always makes me laugh too! Fantastic! I love it in the episode Just One More Time......After a difficult rescue they have to go back again....Murdock says "I wanna cry" :hysterical: His face!!! Too funny for words :lol:
You don't have to believe everything you think!
howlin' mad
Chopper Pilot

Postby amyk » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:32 am

I think you mean HARDER THAN IT LOOKS, not ONE MORE TIME?
amyk
Navigator

Postby Madprincess69 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:05 pm

amyk wrote:I think you mean HARDER THAN IT LOOKS, not ONE MORE TIME?

Yeah ... That is HARDER THAN IT LOOKS ... I've enjoyed this tread SO much ... But had never posted 'cos I literally can not choose one. In fact ... I have to continue thinking ... Haven't decided yet ! :fool:
It's not that I'm MAD, It's the MADNESS of the world I live in that reflects on me.
Mr Dwight Schultz on Howling Mad Radio
Madprincess69
Test Pilot

Postby Wolf of the Skies » Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:59 am

howlin' mad wrote:Ha,ha,ha, Love the paint tasting and sayin' his touching and funny 'goodbye' to his plant also

lol! The part where he's talking about being good to dogs passing in the night or however :lol:
Wolf of the Skies
Fixed Wing Pilot

Highscores: 1

Postby Thatkliqkid » Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:07 am

I too love the scene where Murdock says goodbye to "the little guy" I also love earlier in that episode where he shouts something like " He's been plantnabbed!! They'll send me a leaf in the mail just to prove they got him!"

Another of my favourite scenes is where the kidnappers have Murdock in the car in "Bounty" and one asks Murdock "Are you crazy?" and his reply "Of course I'm crazy, you got me out of the psychiatric ward of a VA hospital stupid!" and everything that follows after with Kelly. Extra fangirl!Squeeee for "I'll leave your van by the side of the road...and I like you." :love:
“Be modest in your self-esteem, and value yourself at your proper worth. Who can justify a man who runs himself down, or respect a man who despises himself?” - Ecclesiasticus 10:28-29
Thatkliqkid
Kamikaze Pilot

Postby Wolf of the Skies » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:51 am

Thatkliqkid wrote:I too love the scene where Murdock says goodbye to "the little guy" I also love earlier in that episode where he shouts something like " He's been plantnabbed!! They'll send me a leaf in the mail just to prove they got him!"

Another of my favourite scenes is where the kidnappers have Murdock in the car in "Bounty" and one asks Murdock "Are you crazy?" and his reply "Of course I'm crazy, you got me out of the psychiatric ward of a VA hospital stupid!" and everything that follows after with Kelly. Extra fangirl!Squeeee for "I'll leave your van by the side of the road...and I like you." :love:

I love it when he talks to the door and is telling Kelly that he likes her... it's like how a little kid would express their feelings of love hehe
Wolf of the Skies
Fixed Wing Pilot

Highscores: 1

Postby Thatkliqkid » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:34 am

Wolf of the Skies wrote:
I love it when he talks to the door and is telling Kelly that he likes her... it's like how a little kid would express their feelings of love hehe

Yeah it's just so sweet!
“Be modest in your self-esteem, and value yourself at your proper worth. Who can justify a man who runs himself down, or respect a man who despises himself?” - Ecclesiasticus 10:28-29
Thatkliqkid
Kamikaze Pilot

Postby Kasia » Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:32 pm

Like in quotes case, impossible to choose only one.
I love all those scenes of Murdock's sorrow from Family Reunion, including famous fight scene with Face.
From 'Firing line' - scene where Murdock hugs B.A. So emotional. Actually, this scene caused that I decided to know something more about Dwight and became his fan :-). Like also B.A imagination about way that Murdock comes to save them and finally decides to be shooted :lol:.
From 'Crystal Skull' those scenes which I've mentioned in quotes topic and kiss scene at the end. It's so...Innocent :love: And this one where he's explaining to shaman that skull hasn't magic power. Also those two scenes mentioned in quotes topic.
'Point of no return': while Murdock screams at Frankie who believes that Hannibal is dead and all scenes where he's wearing black blouse :love:
'Did you think about it' scene... :fan:
From 'Bounty' of course kiss scene and that one with mirror - his eyes smiling...
Last scene from 'Curtain Call' :D.
Farewell with plant, 'you're so romantic, colonel' :lol:, from 'Wheel of fortune' Murdock's laugh when that girl told him meeting him was most exiting thing in her life :lol:.
Nuts-scene from 'Semi-friendly persausion' :haha:
All B.A.'s 'you sucker' scenes :lol: . And many, many more.
Polskę i okolice ;) zapraszam serdecznie na http://a-teamfreak.blogspot.com/
Kasia
Navigator

Highscores: 8

Postby BlueKitty » Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:35 pm

One of my favourite scenes (of course there a lot of them) is in "Children of Jamestown" when at the end of episode Face is flirting with some young woman, he is spoofing her with some brief tale and in the corner of the screen Murdock appears and he is listening to what Face is saying to the woman. When it is close to kiss Face with her, Murdock approaches them and stands between Faceman and girl and says that he can't find a bubble bath that Face uses and that's why he has such a soft skin on his hands etc. :D It is soooooo funny to me that Murdock stops this romantic scene between Faceman and girl. Face is so angry at him that he disturbed him in flirt.
As soon as I find out who I am you'll be the first to know.
BlueKitty
Airman First Class

Postby Kasia » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:26 pm

Ok, maybe this is not my fav, and there's no Murdock, but I like it - scene from Beneath the surface, when Face's friend from orphanage tells him that he was adopted, altough at first this family wanted Face. But Face wheedled ticket and went to concert so his friend was adopted in Templton's stead (this said HE was Face ^^). Look at Hannibal's reaction :lol: .

Polskę i okolice ;) zapraszam serdecznie na http://a-teamfreak.blogspot.com/
Kasia
Navigator

Highscores: 8

Postby Isa » Sat May 23, 2015 9:06 pm

There is a lot of good scenes but for me the best A-team scene without any doubt is in "Double heat" when almost at the begining of the chapter Face has to bring Ray Evans out of the gym...this is too much!!! I love this scene. And it´s my favourite chapter, every second of it is really funny.
Isa
Basic Airman

Postby McMuttley » Thu Jul 23, 2015 1:29 pm

So many to choose from! But I think if I'm pressed I'd probably go for the scene in 'The Doctor Is Out' where Murdock escapes from the VA, makes his way to Face's beach-side apartment, and attempts to bite his friend's would-be conquest before passing out dramatically!

I suppose she did ask for it, literally! :hysterical:
Growing up's for babies!
McMuttley
Basic Airman

Postby Allison » Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:56 am

Oh boy, too many to count.

One of my favorites, and I have a hard time explaining exactly why I love this scene so much, is in "The Road to Hope" when Murdock is recruiting the men to help him rescue Hannibal, B.A. and Face. He asks how many of them can make themselves invisible, and then he goes completely serious, drops the Southern revivalist preacher accent and says, "Murdock, Howling Mad, U.S. Army, Captain." I have no idea what it is about that moment, if it's Murdock's expression, the tone in his voice, hearing him give his name and rank, or what, but it immediately became one of my favorite moments in the series.

Also any time Murdock speaks a foreign language, be it German, French, and especially Vietnamese.
Allison
Basic Airman

Postby flygrl513 » Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:05 am

OMG. What a great thread. I hadn't seen this one! Oh yes, I love most of the scenes in the Road to Hope. Here's another one...

Harder Than it Looks - Interchange between Face and Hannibal at the cliff, when Face says, "Well, we'll all be killed."
And Hannibal responds, "Face, you may not believe this, but if.... then we'll all be killed."
Face: "I'm not worried. Are you guys worried?"
Murdock: "Heck no."
B.A.: "Why should we?"
All together: "It's a piece of cake!"
One of the only times they all picked on Hannibal. But he deserved it. Haha! (also in that episode - every time B.A. fights the big guy)

Another one - in Theory of Revolution when Murdock gives Face the baying wolf medal at the end.
Face: "I'm a... baying wolf."
Hannibal: "I've always suspected it."
Then Face and Murdock both throw their heads back and howl.

Oh, and in the Spy Who Mugged Me... the scene after Face is left out on the porch all night while Murdock is in bed with the girl. :O
Then when Face sputters incoherently, and Murdock says, "What are you complaining for? At least you got some sleep. <yawning and stretching> I was up ALL NIGHT." At which point Face strangles him. Haha!

I guess I'm a sucker for the witty/snarky banter.

Yeah, there are definitely too many to count. I'm laughing just reading everyone else's faves. :)
flygrl513
Navigator

Previous

Return to Episode Discussion