Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

A-Team Episode Commentary with Dirk and T?

Everything else that couldn't be posted anywhere else about the A-team, including everything about the new A-team movie.

A-Team Episode Commentary with Dirk and T?

Postby flygrl513 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:10 pm

Hey folks - One of the questions during the last Q&A was about the A-Team videos; the fan asked whether Dwight would ever consider doing background commentary on some of the episodes. I cannot take credit for the question but I do applaud this fan for having an awesome idea.

:cheer:

I think Dwight responded that it was an interesting idea, and that he'd mention it to Dirk when he saw him. (In case you haven't seen the Battlestar Galactica episode commentary with Dirk, Richard Hatch and Herbert Jefferson, it's pretty hilarious...) I think it'd be very fun and exciting for the fans to hear the guys comment on an episode or two. I'd definitely buy the video... They could even re-release the DVD set as a special edition. I wonder if Dwight and Dirk have ever discussed it.

What do you guys think?
flygrl513
Navigator

Re: A-Team Episode Commentary with Dirk and T?

Postby Nance » Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:00 pm

It could be very funny. I'd buy that
I'm not insane, I'm psychologically challenged!
Nance
Navigator

Postby Allison » Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:43 pm

I would love a commentary with Dwight and Dirk. It could be very funny, like Nance said. If you had to pick one or two episodes for a commentary, which ones would you pick? Personally, I'd pick something with really good team interaction, like "Holiday in the Hills" or "Beast in the Belly of a Boeing" and a more serious episode like "Sound of Thunder" or "Family Reunion".
Allison
Basic Airman

Postby Nance » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:22 am

Oh yes to Beast!
Nance
Navigator

Postby flygrl513 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:30 pm

I totally would want to hear commentary on Family Reunion" - there's a scene where Face is eating fast food and the Bancrofts decline, and he says "oh, you're not a health nut, are you?" I'd love to know if that was an inside joke. Ha ha! I think "Beast from the Belly..." is a good choice too. I think "Deadly Maneuvers" would be a good one. And the trial episodes. I'd like the actors to comment on various aspects of that plot...
flygrl513
Navigator

Postby flygrl513 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Sorry for the lousy writing. I'm on my phone because my PC is REALLY not a fan of this forum. It might be my firewall. This website is suspect. Dwight is a shady guy. LOL ;)
flygrl513
Navigator

Postby Nance » Mon Jan 30, 2017 7:36 pm

Yes, I trust him as far as I can throw him. Which isn't very far. ;)
Nance
Navigator

Return to Other A-Team Stuff