Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

RIP Robert Vaughn

Post here about the people who had (reoccuring) guestroles in the series, like Col. Decker and Fullbright for instance or any other role that stood out and you would like to discuss

RIP Robert Vaughn

Postby Choppercrazy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:09 pm

Actor Robert Vaughn who played the role of Stockwell in the 5th season of the A-team passed away on Friday November 11 2016 age 83.
May he rest in peace.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: RIP Robert Vaughn

Postby Nance » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:31 pm

:(
I'm not insane, I'm psychologically challenged!
Nance
Navigator

Postby flygrl513 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:35 pm

I saw that... he was a great veteran actor. I was just watching him in The Magnificent Seven the other day.
flygrl513
Navigator

Postby Dwight » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:59 am

It is with deep sadness that I have to comment on the death of another wonderful actor with whom I've had the privilege and pleasure to work. Robert Vaughn had a remarkably varied career, from the film TEENAGE CAVEMAN and the iconic TV series THE MAN FROM UNCLE to one of the gunslingers from the great film MAGNIFICENT SEVEN.

Of course, I met him during the last year of THE A-TEAM and found him to be warm and truly intellectual in the best sense of the word. One conversation that I will never forget took place on the set while waiting for the camera to be set up, I happened to mention that Wendy and I were looking forward to having a family. Vaughn passionately urged me to have my sperm count checked immediately, because he went through much emotional turmoil trying to father a child while not knowing he was infertile. It was so pointed and heartfelt and I was greatful. I was moved by his openness and immediately took his advice, thankfully I was OK.

God bless you Robert and your surviving family. You will be missed.
Dwight
Dwight
El Capitan

Postby flygrl513 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Hi Dwight! That is a touching and thoughtful tribute. I'm very sorry for your loss.
flygrl513
Navigator

Postby howlin' mad » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:35 pm

Dear Dwight, thanks for sharing one of your memories of Robert Vaughn.
Sincere condolences to you and to Robert Vaughn's family.
You don't have to believe everything you think!
howlin' mad
Chopper Pilot

Return to A-team actors in guestroles