Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Listening to Old Radio Appearances

Discuss here all the other radioshows that Dwight is co-hosting including filling in for hosts like Jerry Doyle, Rusty Humphries, Laura Ingraham and Michael Savage

Listening to Old Radio Appearances

Postby BarefootMdn » Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:25 pm

Down through the years my husband, an avid talk radio listener, would occasional tell me, you know that guy, that one who played Murdock. What's his name. He's a conservative. Despite being more than a little fond of Murdock I would think something like, that's cool, but I'm busy grading the kids school work. Or, we listen to radio and watch news 24/7, give me a break. Well, now it is sort of too late, or so I thought. I've been listening to old shows and I am impressed by the level of education placed in Dwight's shows. :clap: He doesn't simply talk about current events. He teaches what is happening and why.

As I listen to these shows my daughter is drawn in. She actually gave up TV to listen to a show from 2009. She grew up on Rush and for the most part tunes him out. So. a thank you goes out to Dwight for his work in radio. :notworthy:

On a final note: At one point in the show Dwight said he slept with an ear plug to listen to talk radio. That is so awesome! I've spent the past 34 years dealing with my husband's all night snores through radio. There is nothing like being awoke in the middle of the night to a suddenly load radio, or country and western music. :smilie: Or, not being able to sleep because of what someone is saying on the radio. This one fact, that you sleep with an earplug, makes you so very awesome. :givehug: Your wife should thank you for this, and thank you often.
If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Return to Filling in at TRN and other