Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Open letter to Chris Wallace

Open letter to Chris Wallace

Postby Choppercrazy » Wed May 17, 2017 1:28 pm

Please respond to Dwight's open letter to Chris Wallace in this topic.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: Open letter to Chris Wallace

Postby flygrl513 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:00 am

I'll make this brief... just wanted to say that I have felt the strain of the past several days on the administration and I do believe they are up against an all out war with the mainstream media fascist CULT - as well as the D.C. "swamp". As usual, it has comforted me to realize I'm not alone in my frustration with our media... they continue to drag our nation through the mud in the eyes of the rest of the world. And for what? Vengeance. Ego. Money and power... Obama's and Clinton's "Resistance" is in full swing.

You are either with the U.S. or against us. I've despised my President for the past eight years; never in that time did I wish him to FAIL in protecting in the interests and the security of our people, or support any controversy that would diminish us in the eyes of our allies (or enemies)... All this time the Democrats have called the GOP the "selfish" ones. What does it show that they're willing to sacrifice so much - our country's reputation? They're willing to tell our allies that we can't be trusted with sensitive information... For what? Just to stick it to Trump. Just to preserve the tarnished, corrupt, soul-less media elite. Sickening.

Listen, I'm not saying Trump is not abrasive. That he hasn't dug himself into a hole with the mainstream media... All I'm saying is that (1) his anger is 100% justified; and (2) there are clear ways for the media to get back in his good graces...

In fact, shouldn't this argument be the other way around? Why does the media in this country hold more power and influence than the President... or the entire government, for that matter? That's enough to frighten anyone... I miss the days when TV journalists were private citizens who went to work every day and reported the news. What they report now... well, it's vitriol, with very little basis in reality. It's fiction. And they never face consequences for false or "questionable" reporting. Quite the opposite - they're rewarded for their efforts to besmirch the administration... by their peers and by the Resistance. They might be good fiction writers, but they are NOT reporters.

This is a new paradigm. We'll never see unbiased news reporting again. And critical thinking skills have never been so important! You can't believe ANYTHING you read or hear in the world today...
flygrl513
Navigator

Postby flygrl513 » Fri May 19, 2017 4:01 am

Well, I guess I didn't make it too brief... :-/
flygrl513
Navigator

Postby Choppercrazy » Sat May 20, 2017 12:10 pm

That's alright flygrl513 and thank you for sharing your opinion.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Return to American Politics