Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Obama's Humane Policy

Obama's Humane Policy

Postby Choppercrazy » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:31 pm

You may post your comments here.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: Obama's Humane Policy

Postby KaizokuShojo » Fri Mar 08, 2013 10:52 pm

Obama's such a pain. I think my blood pressure spikes whenever the media says ANYTHING about him and his cronies. The guy I'm talking to asked me if I was easily angered, and I essentially answered no, unless faced with a liberal/democrat/progressive/whatever you want to call them, then I turn green and huge and start throwing tanks.....

A man like Obama, who consistently says one thing and does another, is just.....ARGH.
That's my eloquence for the day, "Argh."

It's not terribly surprising to anyone that thinks that Obama doesn't actually mind if people (other than those he deems useful) get hurt. I really don't see him bothered by things like...the Christians getting killed in Egypt. He's an end-justifies-the-means kind of guy... Marxism in a nutshell...
"Doctor! My capillaries are shrinking!"
Image POKEMON TRAINER MURDOCK wants to battle!
KaizokuShojo
Chopper Pilot

Postby writer525 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:05 pm

We agree on that, Kai!!!
"That guy is as crazy as a Mexican rabbit, but I love him!
writer525
Chopper Pilot

Highscores: 7

Postby BarefootMdn » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:42 am

I don't see Obama actually caring if anyone gets hurt. Statism doesn't stand on the truth, but tyranny. As long as he has the support of his fellow statist in the media he can use as many straw men/blame Bush excuses he needs to lead the ill-informed public by their noses.

Looking forward to more Howling Mad Notes.
If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Return to American Politics