Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Muslim Brotherhood

Muslim Brotherhood

Postby Choppercrazy » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Place here your comments about the Muslim Brotherhood piece.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: Muslim Brotherhood

Postby Sandilynn » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Representative Michele Bachmann is from Minnesota. Her district is the 6th congressional district which includes St. Cloud (where my brother-in-law was city attorney for several years), Stillwater and the northern Twin Cities. She has been painted with the same brush as was Sarah Palin. It doesn't surprise me that there are members of her own party who want to dismiss her questions. My own brother-in-law and his wife made clear to us what their views were on her. (Not very nice views.) As for the rest of the issue, I want to do more research before I comment.
You're the best figment my imagination ever had.
Sandilynn
Stunt Pilot

Postby MizHowlinMad » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:36 pm

What is really scary about the Brotherhood running Egypt is the possibility of destroying all the priceless antiquities. Remember how the Taliban blew up the Buddha statues in Afghanistan and the Islamic shrines in Timbuktu?

I'm not saying this WILL happen, but it would be a tremendous loss for humanity if it did.
"I love the smell of revolution in the mornin'! It smells like hushpuppies!"
MizHowlinMad
Fixed Wing Pilot

Postby DrJen » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:45 am

U.S. officials are supposed to be in the business of supporting the United States, not their enemies. Those who adhere to violent Islamist philosophies are bent on destroying anyone and anything that does not further their goals. Dwight is right about the way many establishment Republicans have treated Rep. Bachmann.

Perhaps we should learn from our own history on this one. An article entitled In the Fight Against Domestic Terror, DC Establishment Attacks the Real Enemy: Michele Bachmann reminds us that in the 1940s main stream government officials, including then President Harry Truman, supported another former State Department official named Alger Hiss against accusations that he was a communist spy. He served nearly four years in prison for lying about his involvement in Soviet espionage. Do read the article for more.

It is hard to accept that someone who supports enemies of our country could be employed at such a high level within our State Department, but it's happened to us before. Our government officials should be busy looking into the evidence rather than persecuting the messenger(s) and denying it could happen on their watch.
DrJen
Playground Crew

Postby KaizokuShojo » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:22 am

MizHowlinMad wrote:What is really scary about the Brotherhood running Egypt is the possibility of destroying all the priceless antiquities. Remember how the Taliban blew up the Buddha statues in Afghanistan and the Islamic shrines in Timbuktu?

I'm not saying this WILL happen, but it would be a tremendous loss for humanity if it did.

That wouldn't really surprise me. There's no "freedom of religion" with them, and that probably counts for historical past religious material. (Kind of makes one wonder what they did each time in history they've occupied various regions, like Jerusalem.) Thankfully, not all of the artifacts are still in Egypt, but....very many are, and many that weren't there for a while have been returned...

Anyway, if the people defending this woman think so well of her, why not let an investigation proceed? Let her innocence be reinforced. Guilt by association is not the nicest or most accurate thing in the world, and I'm sure that's on SOME people's minds (innocent 'til proven guilty, after all) but...in Islam, it's not like it is with many other things. It's not like, "oh her parents were thieves, so she must be, too." Or, "Oh, her parents were Christians, so she must be." In Islam, not only is a person's social standing often totally at stake by whether or not they do what they're supposed to, but so is their reputation and their very LIFE. A person so very closely tied to the Muslim world is very likely to be a working part of it--kind of like how once you're in the mafia, or a gang, it's hard to leave without retribution.

But I don't think that even if a problem was found, the top democrats would care. They might just enough to try to keep it hushed up, but, they don't SEE any threat. :/
"Doctor! My capillaries are shrinking!"
Image POKEMON TRAINER MURDOCK wants to battle!
KaizokuShojo
Chopper Pilot

Postby BarefootMdn » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 pm

I'm not so sure if I should put this here, but this is about Obama's obviously supporting the Muslim Brotherhood within his foreign policies. And there is the point brought up about the destruction of priceless antiquities.
two articles:
This from The Front Page http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/obamas-non-lethal-aid-to-syrian-muslim-brotherhood-is-a-deceptive-euphemism/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+the-point+%28FrontPage+Magazine+%C2%BB+The+Point%29. Brings up a couple of points. Obama's ironic use of words and pointing out how Obama has supported, time and again, those who will put the brotherhood in the place for eventual domination.

and this article from Human events. http://www.humanevents.com/2013/04/18/why-is-world-ignoring-islamic-declaration-of-war-on-christianity/ On the Destruction of St. Mark's; "named after the author of the Gospel of the same name who brought Christianity to Egypt some 600 years before Amr bin al-As brought Islam by the sword—is not simply “just another” Coptic church to be attacked and/or set aflame by a Muslim mob..."

While the Obamedia keeps claiming, these are not the droids you're looking for. Move along." Obama is playing new speak shell games. I'm left wondering what percentage of the population actually knows what is happening?

The truth is out there. The Left demonizes it and the public regurgitates this hate, because they have been been trained to be vehicles of hate for anything that goes against group think. Instead of hate week as envisioned by Orwell in "1984" social media is a conduit to 24/7 addiction to the the hate and misinformation.
If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Postby DrJen » Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:21 am

Your post has given me the opportunity to share a video clip with Bill Maher that is insightful because it shows just how far some people will go to apologize for extremists - in particular, Islamic extremists. Equating modern Christianity and Judaism with Islamic violence proves to be over the top even for the agnostic Maher, whose critical views of religion are widely known.

Bill Maher: Comparing violence of Islam to Christianity ‘liberal bullsh*t’

While many are predicting a loss for the 'good guys', I think that people are just now beginning to wake up. Back on point, the Muslim Brotherhood is not our friend, or much of a friend to most Muslims for that matter.
DrJen
Playground Crew

Return to American Politics