Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

It Is Not Real

It Is Not Real

Postby Choppercrazy » Sun Sep 30, 2012 9:39 am

post your comments about this note here.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: It Is Not Real

Postby Billy70 » Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:08 am

As I wrote in an email that I sent to Dwight: 'Thanks to you, I seem to have a privileged channel for know what "does not appear" on the our local newspapers.'
Thanks again.
Billy70
Basic Airman

Postby Sandilynn » Sun Sep 30, 2012 3:38 pm

I am grateful to Dwight for answering my question about what to read as far as news sources in the last Q&A. I have the Drudge Report as a constant window on my laptop task bar and when I need a little more depth to a story I read on a link I find there I go to a site that provides links to all of the English language newspapers and magazines in not only the United States but in other countries as well, including the Arab countries. It's telling to see what counts as major news in other parts of the world and, (gasp!) it isn't the latest on the Kardashian sisters or Lady Gaga.

I remember during the Clinton presidency some bits of evidence was supposed to have been missing, too. At least, that's what I remember hearing. It was especially having to do with the death of deputy White House counsel Vincent Foster.

Richard Nixon may have had his Watergate but there are things that don't add up with the Obama presidency and our mainstream media is complicit up their eyeballs in perpetuating the fraud.
You're the best figment my imagination ever had.
Sandilynn
Stunt Pilot

Postby DrJen » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:38 am

Dwight is so right about the media's sins of omission. Tuesday night we finally heard a speech from June 2007 by then Sen. Obama in which he praises his pastor of 20 years, Rev. Wright, and claims the U.S. federal government is racist - a claim that is not supported by his 'facts'. The unedited video at the Daily Caller is Exclusive: In heated ’07 speech, Obama lavishes praise on Wright, says feds ‘don’t care’ about New Orleans [VIDEO]. This is the origin of the FOX News broadcast and articles appearing all over the web (including ABC News). Funny, I don't remember Obama being a southerner (the accent's a poor imitation to my northern ears). But I digress....

While one cannot complain that we are actually seeing the video at all, why didn't this air five years ago?
DrJen
Playground Crew

Postby Milena » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:52 pm

DrJen wrote:Dwight is so right about the media's sins of omission.

Billy70 wrote:As I wrote in an email that I sent to Dwight: 'Thanks to you, I seem to have a privileged channel for know what "does not appear" on the our local newspapers.'
Thanks again.

I totally agree guys!
Milena
Stunt Pilot

Postby KaizokuShojo » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:49 am

I'm so blasted sick of hearing about the Kardashians, and other unimportant nonsense. 8[ You KNOW something is wrong with the world when people actually look up to them. Oh gosh. The media is so focused on these little-talent or no talent 'celebrities' and praising every poop every democrat makes, and pushing contradictory illogical philosophies...... Argh. I really don't know what to do. It's hard to un-brainwash people, you know? EVERYONE is getting into the mindset the TV is telling them to! And they're spouting so much nonsense so constantly that little kids are being brainwashed, too...I saw little girls the other day at work being interested in no-talent celeb nonsense in the tabloids magazines. Nearly everyone is, really. I feel sick.

These so-called journalists...great perpetrators and regurgitators of lies! I'm just so tired of them. There ARE real journalists left, I know about them. They're scattered, but...they exist. I know of a small town whose city council continuously tries to force beer sales on Sunday and liquor by the drink on the people, when through votes and polls it's extremely obvious the majority of the population DOESN'T want it whatsoever. The local paper has worked hard to inform people of all their sneaky moves in a very professional way. It's real journalism, getting inside the story and reporting what the people should know about.

I'm glad there's someone of high talent with a high mind that I can look up to. I'm glad there are still people out there digging for and sharing the truth. But even with all these efforts, I worry for the country. I'm trying not to, since worrying won't change a thing, but...it's like a child worrying for a parent, or vice-versa. It'd be nice if--in the horrific event that Obama wins--we could just all go to a state and leave the union. But of course, we wouldn't be allowed to if we tried...

This is way beyond ridiculous. It's like if California was completely ravaged by a terrible earthquake, and all the TV could mention was Brad Pitt's new haircut.
...Then again, that's pretty close to what they did after the Super Outbreak in 2011, isn't it. :[
"Doctor! My capillaries are shrinking!"
Image POKEMON TRAINER MURDOCK wants to battle!
KaizokuShojo
Chopper Pilot

Return to American Politics