Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

I am your President, Ha, Ha, Ha

I am your President, Ha, Ha, Ha

Postby Choppercrazy » Sun May 12, 2013 12:47 pm

Dwight has written a new note and you may place your comments about it right here!
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: I am your President, Ha, Ha, Ha

Postby BarefootMdn » Sun May 12, 2013 3:31 pm

When I saw hat a new Howler Note was up I got excited and thought I would read and comment on the subject. I like getting in on conversation. It didn't seem right to comment without watching the accompanying video, but after clicking on it I noticed that it was three hours long. I had the following line of thought.

I don't have time for that, but I woke up at 4:30 in the morning and spent the following two hours working on a fan fiction. I have a love hate relationship with fan fiction. Because it doesn't belong to so, it feels like a waste of time. It is, also, a useful tool in learning how to put a story together. The video is current events which plays into my need study of politics for my new blog. This, I'm too busy, is exactly why our country is in the place it is in...

In the 1840s America began the process of converting to the Prussian system of education. It was when we started what would be nothing more than taking parents out of the picture and placing the upbringing of our children into the hands of the federal government. With each succeeding generation the culture turned more and more left. While parents were becoming busier and busier, neither one in most cases is no longer in the home, our Representative Democracy became a country ruled by a president and his administration who not only repeatedly violate personal, religious, and economic freedoms, but one that shows no inclination to protect our military. We are being placed wide open for a take over by Fascism. Whether it will come from a left/progressive government or by Islamofascism remains to be seen.

While I was writing this NBC was attempting to cover-up that there was a cover-up. Unfortunately, far too large a portion of the public will believe the lie, because they are too busy to be bothered with learning the truth.
If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Postby BarefootMdn » Mon May 13, 2013 2:48 am

I'm almost done watching the video. I spent it teary eyed, fighting sobbing, and outright crying. Mr. Schultz you had said in, your 6th podcast, that one of the reasons you haven't done more podcasts was because you would get so wound up you ended up into a string of foul words. Well, I don't blame you.

I'm with the others in prayer for you and your family.
If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Postby BarefootMdn » Mon May 13, 2013 8:30 pm

I just read this and it seemed to fit. While the author is talking about differing Christian sects. It applies to the concept of trying to win the hearts and minds of the terrorist.

if a shepherd is kind to wolves, that is just another way to let them savage the sheep. Kindness to sheep is hostility to wolves. Kindness to wolves is hostility to sheep. All attempts to get the wolves and sheep together for some kind of an ecumenical love fest will only result in fat contented wolves.

A Serrated Edge
A Brief Defense of Biblical Satire and Trinitarian Skylarking
Douglas Wilson
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Return to American Politics