Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Howling Mad World Review! show 9.

Howling Mad World Review! show 9.

Postby Choppercrazy » Tue May 14, 2013 1:29 pm

You may post comments about the Howling Mad Frustration show here.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: Howling Mad World Review! show 9.

Postby BarefootMdn » Tue May 14, 2013 2:24 pm

If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Postby DrJen » Fri May 17, 2013 6:49 am

As Dwight says most people don't know who Obama really is, but Benghazi, the sicko imam's (may his name be blotted out) curse, the IRS scandal, and the government's wire taps of the AP tell us more than we ever wanted to hear about his character.

Sadly, today's news revelations put the IRS scandals and Obamacare together. As reported by ABC News the IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office. We all know what a great job Sarah Hall Ingram did persecuting Obama's political enemies. Her boss(es) must have thought so too since she received $103,390 in bonuses! From the Washington Examiner's bonuses article

Sarah Hall Ingram, the IRS executive in charge of the tax exempt division in 2010 when it began targeting conservative Tea Party, evangelical and pro-Israel groups for harrassment, got more than $100,000 in bonuses between 2009 and 2012.

More recently, Ingram was promoted to serve as director of the tax agency's Obamacare program office, a position that put her in charge of the vast expansion of the IRS' regulatory power and staffing in connection with federal health care, ABC reported earlier today.

Ingram received a $7,000 bonus in 2009, according to data obtained by The Washington Examiner from the IRS, then a $34,440 bonus in 2010, $35,400 in 2011 and $26,550 last year, for a total of $103,390. Her annual salary went from $172,500 to $177,000 during the same period.

A noteworthy attack on citizens' first amendment right to protest is that the IRS denied tax-exempt status to pro-lifers on behalf of Planned Parenthood in Iowa. (For the record, Planned Parenthood endorsed Obama in both 2008 and 2012.) In that article, we read the following

“In one case, the IRS withheld approval of an application for tax exempt status for Coalition for Life of Iowa. In a phone call to Coalition for Life of Iowa leaders on June 6, 2009, the IRS agent ‘Ms. Richards’ told the group to send a letter to the IRS with the entire board’s signatures stating that, under perjury of the law, they do not picket/protest or organize groups to picket or protest outside of Planned Parenthood,” the Thomas More Society announced today. “Once the IRS received this letter, their application would be approved.”

Anyone else irked by the Marines serving as valets holding the umbrellas? It was demeaning.
DrJen
Playground Crew

Postby BarefootMdn » Sat May 18, 2013 12:38 am

Everything this president has done is demeaning not just to the military, but to our history, our people, our freedom, and our constitution. And worse than demeaning it has been destructive to all of the above. He has effectively been an agent of Muslim Brotherhood world domination.
If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Postby DrJen » Sat May 18, 2013 1:07 am

Apparently nothing is sacred with these people. Returning from the store a little while ago. I found the headline at Drudge was IRS asked group about the content of their prayers. In that piece we find a tidbit from today's Congressional Hearing.

“Their question, specifically asked from the IRS to the Coalition for Life of Iowa: ‘Please detail the content of the members of your organization’s prayers,’" Schock declared.

“Would that be an inappropriate question to a 501 c3 applicant?” asked Schock. “The content of one’s prayers?”

“It pains me to say I can’t speak to that one either,” Miller replied.

I will bet that most of taxpayers outside of the IRS can speak to it just fine. How about something like it goes totally and completely against the first amendment as it clearly violates the civil rights of the citizens within that group? These people and whoever ordered them to do this belong in prison, with their assets seized along the way to pay punitive damages to those that they wronged.
DrJen
Playground Crew

Postby BarefootMdn » Sat May 18, 2013 1:20 am

DrJen wrote: These people and whoever ordered them to do this belong in prison, with their assets seized along the way to pay punitive damages to those that they wronged.

Not under this administration. The person responsible rewarded with being put in charge of Obamacare.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/irs-official-in-charge-during-tea-party-targeting-now-runs-health-care-office/
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Postby Macrina » Fri May 05, 2017 12:48 am

I know this is four years late, but I just got here and just listened to the podcast, so…whatever.

I don’t know whether the eponymous actor ever peruses this message board, but in any case I want to say that I greatly admire his moral courage in the anecdote he shared at the beginning of the podcast. It is remarkable in a society that idolizes tolerance (literally, as it is generally respected more highly than the natural law) and believes that tolerance at all costs and Caritas, the greatest virtue, are one and the same thing. They tell us that to be a loving person means to do everything you can to make sure everyone feels good all of the time. Don’t make waves; just look the other way—especially when dealing with friends.

It made me squirm, to be perfectly honest, and I am re-thinking comparable situations where my inclination has been, is currently, or would likely be, something it shouldn’t be (to ignore the problem, to rationalize it, or—as I think is most often my problem—simply to greatly delay a proper response to it). I like to think of myself as the kind of person who always, “tells it how it is,” but it’s not what I do when the going is easy that defines me—it’s what I do when the going gets tough.

Anyways, I’m sorry if this is too much for an anonymous online message board, but it was unexpectedly challenging to me and I’m grateful he shared.

Matt. 10:34-37
Macrina
Basic Airman

Postby flygrl513 » Sun May 14, 2017 9:19 pm

I'm going to have to listen to this one... it was posted before I joined the board but the comments have piqued my curiosity!
flygrl513
Navigator

Return to American Politics