Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Howling Mad World Review! show 5.

Howling Mad World Review! show 5.

Postby Choppercrazy » Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:10 pm

You may post your reactions to Dwight's 5th. podcast here.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: Howling Mad World Review! show 5.

Postby tavriany1 » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:47 pm

I entirely agree with you that Communism and radical Islamism are the same. They both are worldwide evil. Why the people don't want to understand this?
tavriany1
Basic Airman

Postby wildstar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:34 am

I just listened to this again and I also agree with everything you said. Looking forward to the next one! Thanks for all the hard work and time you put into the podcasts and blog posts. They're always a joy to listen to and read :-)
wildstar
Fixed Wing Pilot

Postby KaizokuShojo » Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:23 am

I was going to post a nice big thing regarding this, but....my internet died. But I just got DSL! So I'm back. But the net guys deleted my history, so...all that I had typed was lost. :( Sorry, Dwight! But know always that I very much enjoy all your articles and shows, even if I don't get to say anything about them....
"Doctor! My capillaries are shrinking!"
Image POKEMON TRAINER MURDOCK wants to battle!
KaizokuShojo
Chopper Pilot

Postby BarefootMdn » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:37 pm

I do wish he could do more podcasts like these. The more informative the better. I know he is doing great work on The Glaazov Gang, but I think we can't get enough people or enough posts on various medias around the net. We need to go from a few tiny streams to great floods of information of the truth of where freedom comes from.
Those who love true freedom, and living by one conscience need to be outspoken, while we are still free to do so.
If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Postby writer525 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:05 am

Amen!
"That guy is as crazy as a Mexican rabbit, but I love him!
writer525
Chopper Pilot

Highscores: 7

Return to American Politics