Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Howling Mad World Review! show 20

Howling Mad World Review! show 20

Postby dwightforum » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:44 pm

Please post your comments here.
dwightforum
Site Admin

Re: Howling Mad World Review! show 20

Postby BarefootMdn » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:48 pm

One of his best, I am hoping to listen again. And then maybe comment for discussion sake later, however I'm busy with Hillsdale Colleges free online classes. Specifically, Great Books 101.
If you do not defend the truth, you are complicit in its demise. ~Dwight Schultz,The Lies of Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, September 9th. 2012
BarefootMdn
Basic Airman

Re: Howling Mad World Review! show 20

Postby Bix » Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:07 pm

I hope that Dwight's issues with Robin Williams' death are eased by knowing that he had a medical reason behind his suicide-- depression, paranoia and delusion, tied to both his early-onset Parkinson's disease and the medications to deal with the symptoms. Plus the stress of dealing with the changes it was making to him physically. I met Robin twice, once at the Comedy Store where he walked up to me, shook my hand and sat beside me (I've mentioned that before), and then again at the Hollywood Improv where I made him laugh. And it was such a surreal, wonderful feeling to give laughter to one who had given it to me so many times.

We all have different limits to what we can tolerate. Robin, facing a lifetime of medications / medication alterations and the inevitable physical debilitation that comes with that condition, along with his other ongoing problems and stressors, drew the line far too early.
"They sell a LOT of tin foil in your town, don't they?"
Bix
Stunt Pilot

Return to International Affairs