Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Howling Mad World Review! show 2.

Howling Mad World Review! show 2.

Postby Choppercrazy » Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:00 am

post your comments about Dwight's second podcast here.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: Howling Mad World Review! show 2.

Postby Sandilynn » Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:23 pm

Dwight again brought up so much information (like the Larry Sinclair affair) that I find myself looking it up on the internet to try to find out more. Wow! He didn't mention Man's Country in Chicago or the openly gay choir director of Reverend Jeremiah Wright's church who was brutally murdered in December 2007.

I will have to watch the speeches now from the RNC on YouTube as well as those that come from the DNC. (We don't have a TV and I was on vacation-no connections camping where we were.)

I'm going to have to start taking notes whenever I listen to the podcasts or The Glazov Gang. My husband is telling me to do that anyway so I can keep both of us informed.
You're the best figment my imagination ever had.
Sandilynn
Stunt Pilot

Postby bcbdrums » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:45 am

there have been times in the past, when i had a little more fire in me, when i would try to ask democrats (or people who were opposed to Christianity; i get attacked about my faith as well as my politics) why they think the way they do, and they are never able to give an answer. they talk in circles about nothing, and get angry when you try to ask them what the point of it all is. i'm kind of expecting that sort of nonsense from the DNC...

great thanks to dwight for these podcasts! i'm starting to inform myself about politics again, and he always brings up great things like you said, sandilynn. this is definitely the place to start to learn.
"You know, the people that I create in there are m-...more real to me than anyone I meet out here."

. .Image
bcbdrums
Co-pilot

Highscores: 2

Postby MizHowlinMad » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Very much enjoying these, and thanks so much to Dwight for taking the time to do so. :D

As for me I'm one of those weird Ron Paul types...I follow politics but I'm largely discouraged by the activities of both major parties. I don't hate one party or the other but I believe America needs to take care of its own house before getting involved in the affairs of others (Afghanistan, Libya, Syria, etc.) Sadly most of it is about money and/or resources.

But yes, I am following the campaign closely and always exercise my right to vote.
"I love the smell of revolution in the mornin'! It smells like hushpuppies!"
MizHowlinMad
Fixed Wing Pilot

Return to American Politics