Welcome
Welcome to the Official Dwight Schultz Fansite Forums. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, respond to, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please,join our community today!

Can You Call It Good

Can You Call It Good

Postby Choppercrazy » Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:01 pm

a new note, you may post your comments in this topic.
Choppercrazy
Playground Crew

Re: Can You Call It Good

Postby KaizokuShojo » Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:44 pm

Fantastic! It's wonderful to see another note from Dwight. :D

I would agree wholeheartedly. To all this horrid masquerading and lying, only the blazing power of the truth could possibly overcome at this point (although as brainwashed as people are now........it'll be an uphill battle at best; people might just have to be kicked in the face by their beloved fearless leader to see him for what he is).

We need more well-informed, intelligent people proclaiming the truth... I'm glad Dwight is doing it.
"Doctor! My capillaries are shrinking!"
Image POKEMON TRAINER MURDOCK wants to battle!
KaizokuShojo
Chopper Pilot

Postby Sandilynn » Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:45 am

I am so glad to see another thought-provoking note from Dwight. I have very much missed it (although I eagerly await each week's edition of The Glazov Gang). Once again he has added a few books to my reading list.

I'm reading a little, then writing a little, so my thoughts may seem disjointed from paragraph to paragraph. Please forgive me.

The quote at the beginning was excellent. The Bible says that toward the end of time men will call evil good and good evil. They will call those like Michele Bachmann and Rand Paul who want to have their questions answered embarrassments, nuisances, intolerant and all manner of names and labels. Men will hate what is good and cling to what is evil. The Bible also says that men will exchange the truth for a lie. We're seeing a double-barreled portion of that today.

Although one would think the Arab countries like Yemen, Saudi Arabia, and so on would be the nations with the largest Muslim populations, the nation that currently claims that title is Indonesia with 204,852,000 adherents. Not the United States. The United States isn't even among the top ten as far as Muslim populations. This is according to http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-te ... s-map.html.

When I read this note and then think of how Senators McCain and Graham rebuked Senator Rand Paul for filibustering to delay the vote on Brennan for CIA director,I admit to feeling a little despair. All Senator Paul wanted was an answer to a simple question: Does the U.S. have the authority to conduct a drone attack against an unarmed U.S. citizen on American soil? It's about like the questions Representative Michele Bachmann asked about Benghazi. She was rebuked, too. But if they did get an answer, can they trust the response that was given? Can habitual liars ever be trusted again when they are found to be lying?

Even at the risk of sounding mean-spirited, Republicans need to hammer away and demand the truth. Even if they get an exasperated "What does it matter?" from the Progressives. And if those Republicans in positions of leadership are too busy cozying up to the President over a meal, maybe they need to be voted out of office when their term is up.
You're the best figment my imagination ever had.
Sandilynn
Stunt Pilot

Postby writer525 » Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:04 pm

I agree with Dwight and am so glad to see more "notes". When do we stand up for what is wrong? I talk to people all the time, but one, or, two, or even 1000 people talking one on one is not going to get the job done. We need strong leadership in congress and we haven't go it right now. When voting time comes around again, we have got to push for better people leading our cities, states, and the country at large. Thankfully we have a few good leaders and we need to keep backing them. Dwight, keep up the good work and keep telling the truth, because I agree that that is the only thing we have when all else fails - truth!!!
"That guy is as crazy as a Mexican rabbit, but I love him!
writer525
Chopper Pilot

Highscores: 7

Return to American Politics